Bristol Finish High Performance Exterior/Interior Urethane Wood Coatings
Twenty years of field-testing and customer feedback have driven the development of Bristol Finish Urethane Coatings to ensure you have the finest most long-lasting coating available. The fast and easy application is only the first savings. With very low maintenance required, our products will save you time and money, and pay for themselves year after year.
Bristol Finish has a longstanding reputation as the preferred finish for both new wood preservation and historical restoration.
Traditional Amber urethane coating for exterior and interior uses. A two part molecular cross linking acrylic urethane, it was designed as a low maintenance alternative to traditional spar varnish that does not sacrifice appearance for the sake of performance.
Classic Clear urethane coating for interior use. A one part self activating water based cross linking urethane that is environmentally responsible. It has a high abrasion resistance, and outstanding slip resistance. Perfect for furniture, floors, walls and other indoor wood projects.
- Conceived for high performance
- Fast and easy to use
- No sanding required between coats
- Only about one hour wait between coats
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
- Highest UV resistance possible in a transparent coating (exterior)
- Suitable for fine furniture yet tough enough for gymnasium floors (exterior/interior)