If you love beautifully finished wood but dislike the constant maintenance of traditional spar varnish, then Bristol Finish is your solution!
Use the Traditional Amber anywhere you would use spar varnish .
Bristol Finish saves you time and money
– Apply multiple coats in a day (3-4 coats, Spar varnish is 1 coat a day)
– No sanding between coats (Spar varnish has to be sanded between coats)
– Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
– The same tint/color as traditional spar varnish
– Greater durability and UV resistance than traditional spar varnish
means less maintenance over time
Our durable, cross-linking, urethane finishes provide exceptional protection for a multitude of exterior and interior applications. On the brightwork outside and inside your boat, your front door, furniture, floors, or anywhere you wish to maintain and protect the natural beauty of your woodwork!
Ideally suited anywhere varnish is used for marine and architectural applications where only the best exterior wood coating will do.
- Has the Classic Appearance of Varnish
- Low Maintenance
- Conceived for the Marine Environment, even better on land
- Easy to use System
- Extreme Durability from UV and Abrasion
- Because it looks beautiful and that’s really the point
Perfect for protecting interior wood in boat or home where a strong durable coating is critical to maintaining the look and quality of the wood.
- Simple Fast Application
- Available in clear High Gloss or Soft Satin
- Not affected by common cleaning chemicals
- Outstanding slip resistance
- Environmentally Responsible
- Yes, it also beautifies your finished wood