Classic Clear Application Information
Welcome to the Bristol Finish Classic Clear Application Information Page.
What you need to know:
The Classic Clear is a water based one part finish for interior use. It is less involved to work with than Traditional Amber two part.
Bristol Finish Classic Clear urethane is here to make your interior wood coating project easier, less time consuming, and more cost effective in the short and long run. We really want you to have a stunning, beautiful looking and durable completed project. Nevertheless some basic principles of finishing still apply.
– First, getting a beautiful long lasting finished project is not rocket science but it does take some work and attention.
– Any pro finisher will tell you that the prep before application is the most important part of the process.
STEP ONE: Read the Classic Clear Application Guidelines. These are a good description of the application process as a whole.
– If you have additional questions after reading the Application Guidelines we have more information on the various parts of the application process to refer to below.
The application process can be broken down into two essential parts or phases.
- Preparing the surface (the prep)
- Applying the Bristol Finish Classic Clear
Did we mention reading the Application Guidelines?